TAKE ON GST
Goods and Service Tax (GST) was implemented in India on July 1st, 2017. People knowingly or unknowingly started framing their own full forms for the acronym GST. Many jokes came up all over the social media be it WhatsApp, Facebook or Twitter. GST has been one of the most difficult laws in the taxing system of India, and these jokes and memes have helped people to cope with the confusion.
Here are some of the best attention seekers:
- Full Form of GST – Gayi Sarkar Tumhari (meaning Gone your Service Tenure)
- Wife asks Husband “How much do you love me?”
Husband replies – 72%
Wife – Why Not 100%?
Husband – 28% GST on luxurious items
- Kindly Requesting all friends and known not to post any GST jokes. The phone battery drains up by 28% automatically
- Boy – All girls are GST
Girl – Why???
Boy – Difficult to understand.
- GST – Glucagon Stimulation Test!!! What??! Doctors have their own version of complicated tax!
- And Finally GST – Good Night, Sweet Dreams & Take Care!!