15 Simple ways we can do to overcome your stress- Quipnip
Simple ways to overcome your stress-There a point in everyone’s life when things are getting down and so do we. You do not have the energy to get up and fight back because you are way too exhausted. You feel as if there’s no hope left and it’s better to be alone and doesn’t want to do anything but sleep or stay at home.
But amidst these hard times, we forget that nothing lasts long. Sooner or later, you’ll find the light at the end of the tunnel. But it is upon us to reach until the end beat the blues and shine brighter than ever before. Well, we’ve all been in that place and it’s not easy to put the pieces together and get up all at once but with one step at a time can help you to get over of those miserable feelings.
Here’s how can you beat the blues in simple and effective ways.
- Get to the source. Write out your thoughts, if only yourself to read.
- Call your best friend and vent.
- Cook yourself a hearty meal.
- Go for a dusky evening or early morning walk.
- Clean your home.
- Listen to music or take up an instrument.
- Make yourself go out and do something, even if it’s as simple as running an errand.
- Get a coffee with an old friend.
- Do yoga(even if you’ve never tried it before)
- Spend a day actively being nice to everyone you encounter.
- Trying doing something creative. It can be anything from painting to DIY projects.
- Say yes to social events. If it feels like a lot to be asked for atleast visit a place connected with fond memories.
- Write to someone who has been weighing on your mind.
- Start planning out days, the structure can give a sense of purpose.
- Give yourself time to hide away, veg out and then pick yourself back up. Sometimes to beat the blues you have to allow yourself to embrace them – but only for a while.
Nothing in this world is bigger than your spirit to get through it. It’s you who can help yourself to overcome any situation. Knowing all the facts yet trying to escape the solution just because it might not be easy, we can be so judgemental at times.
Well, if you feel stuck in something similar or have been seeing a close one struggling a way out, hold yourself together and go for the rescue. The Blues aren’t meant to stay for longer.