Things that you must pack while travelling to Hill station
Are you a lover of nature and hill stations? Then you are at the right place to explore the beauty of nature in hassle freeways.
Hill Stations are beautiful and refresh our mind and soul. They will be in the top travel list of nature lovers. Traveling to hill stations in winters is always little tricky. To avoid any kind of hassles on your leisure trip, it’s wise to take care of few important things. Here are some tips and travel essentials:
- Choose a hill station according to your mood of travel. If you want to spend some solitude time in the hills, select a place that has fewer crowds.
- Carry winter clothes be it sweater or leather jacket, gloves, woollen socks, and mufflers.
- Pack your bags wiwoollenple wear and choose easy to carry luggage.
- A pair of shoes is must when you also plan to trek along the hill sides.
- Traveling in the twists and turns of hills might sometimes cause health problems. So, carry essential medicines.
- Hill station travel might also cause vomiting. So eat light and carry a lemon to prevent the vomit sensation.
- Skin creams, moisturizers, and lip balm comes handy to combat against dry skin/lips which usually arise while visiting a hill station due to its chill mist and fog.
- Always carry a camera or handy cam to capture the wonderful moments and natures poses during the visit. Ensure proper battery charger and the memory card is also carried.
- Plan the trip in advance regarding travel tickets, accommodation, commuting and places to visit. Never miss locations like sunrise or sunset points, boating, botanical garden, birds or animal sanctuary, religious places, coffee or tea plantations and cycling.
Categories: Travel&Outdoor Activity