Easy Diy Art- Paper marbling (Using Shaving Foam)
- Scale/ Any flat tool to scrape
- Shaving Foam
- Ink/ food colouring
- Colour palette (Optional)
- Deep Tray
- Fill the tray with shaving foam
- Using a dropper, spread the food colouring over the shaving foam.
- Use a toothpick to create abstract patterns spreading out the colors
- Slowly, place the paper on top of it and gently press it
- Take out the paper after pressing it at all the points
- Take a scale/ any flat tool to scrape off the foam
8. The marbled sheet is ready!
Here is a Video that would help you out more.
Find more easy DIY– Quipnip Diy