DIY Home Decor Spoon Mirror with Quipnip
Let’s make some creative and beautiful Diy Home Decor this festive season with Quipnip to enhance your home charm and create with fun with low budgeting.
- Round mirror
- Plastic spoons (about 80)
- Spray paint
- Glue gun
- Get a round mirror with a diameter of 3 inches (7.6 cm) or above.
- Trace the circumference of the mirror on the piece of cardboard.
- Trace a larger circle, using your mirror circle as a guide.
- Cut out a large circle and set aside.
- Break/cut spoon handles.
Encircle the mirror tracing on your cardboard with spoon scoops.
- Create a circle of spoon scoops around the first scoop circle.
- Continue working your way outward until the entire cardboard is covered with spoons.
- Spray paint entire board, covering spoons and any cardboard that may be showing.
- Hot glue the mirror in the middle of the spoon art.
- Hang the mirror on your wall.