DIY – Handmade Gifts ideas to colleagues
Handmade Gifts ideas-Are you planning to gift your friends and colleagues that are easy to make and essential in day-to-day life?
Here is a simple and beautiful DIY gift preparation in detail for you:
DIY – Fashionable cord roll up
Materials needed are:
- ¼ Yard leather (any cheap leather will do)
- Snap buttons
- Matte cutting board
Steps to follow:
- We’ll start with the medium size roll up. It’s measurements are –
Cut the leather piece according to the above-shown diagram.
- This roll up can hold a phone charger, headphones, auxiliary cord, and USB.
- Now that you have your piece, cut small pieces that will act as loops for your cords
- And look at that! Cords and a charger all in a row
- To add the snap, use a pencil to mark the two places that your roll meets. Be sure to do this with all of your cords in place.
- Push snap buttons through and secure both sides.
- It’s snap and a little purse altogether.
Hope you liked it and will give it a try. All the Best!!!