15 Amazing Animal Facts that will make you go Aww!
Amazing Animal Fact–We all love our pets and adore them. The sweet gestures that they make to us make us love them even more. But do you know that they also make some gestures to their own fraternity that are even more lovable and excessively sweet?
Well, some mate for a lifetime, some are generous while others may do something that’ll amaze you. But altogether they’ll make you go Aww! Know how.
- When playing with female puppies, male puppies will often let them win, even if they have a physical advantage.
- Gentoo penguins propose to their soulmate by giving them a pebble.
- Seahorses mate for life and they hold each other’s tails when they travel.
- Squirrels adopt other squirrels babies if they are abandoned.
- Sea otters hold hands while sleeping to keep from drifting apart.
- Dragonflies and damselflies form a heart with their tails when they mate.
- Prairie dogs say hello by kissing.
- Dolphins call each other by names.
- Toucans curl themselves when they sleep.
- Cows have best friends and get stressed when they are separated.
- Elephants are one of the most generous animals, they are empathetic even to other species.
- Chimp babies play with dolls that they make themselves.
- Puffins mate for life and return to the same nesting site each year to raise their new chick.
- Cats give people “headbutt” to express that they feel safe with them or trust them.
- There’s an animal called the quokka and it’s the happiest animal in the world.